Saturday, May 2, 2009

Pretty Wings

So I received a random text message and I felt like I should blog about it. My best friend and I always keep each other updated on new songs that comes out that we both might light. He asked me have I heard Maxwell's new song "Pretty Wings". I just took the time to actually listen to it and I can see why my best friend chose this song for me. It's because it's about us. The song talks about how a guy did his girl wrong and realized that he had to let her go because she deserved better. He wanted her to fly on with her "Pretty Wings". Now the song is beautiful and really nice but when I heard it, it made me feel some type of way. I started thinking about all the good and bad times I had with my best friend, who once was my ex. It's crazy how still certain song's always brings back these past emotions I have for him. Am I over him?? I've had several boyfriends after him but they don't compare to him. Regardless of what happens between me with other guys, I know I can always count on him to be there for me.

Some of my friends, including my family, believes that I have already found the one. I'm not quick to believe that, however, there are signs that he is. No matter what I go there, everything always leads to him. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing, but I hope I will figure it out soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment